5 Easy Tips to Lose Weight and Lose Belly
These 5 tips to lose weight and lose belly involve only changes in daily habits, helping to eliminate up to 2 kg per month. It is important to follow these guidelines avoiding going up and down the balance every day, as this creates anxiety and the process may become more difficult.
Ideally, weigh only once a week, always at the same time and should be taken into account if it is during the menstrual period, because in that week it is normal to be a little more bloated, which is reflected in the balance.
1. Have Regular Meal Times
It is important that your body learns what it is to sleep, wake up and eat. This will make it work better, avoid frequent hunger and nightly trips to the refrigerator, which are the most fattening. In addition to this rest at least 7 hours per night gives encouragement to meet commitments, do more exercises and resist temptations.
So try to place an alarm on the cell phone that sounds 3 in 3 hours so you can eat something and avoid getting hungry. Choosing low glycemic index foods helps you not be hungry after eating only 1 pear for example.
2. Drink Plenty of Fluids During the Day
You should drink plenty of fluids between meals, as this will help reduce hunger and fluid retention, because the more water you drink, the more urine the body produces, and with its elimination toxins are also released that harm the process of loss of weight.
- Allowed: water, coconut water, natural juices without sugar, teas without sugar;
- Prohibited: soft drinks, packaged juices, chocolates and alcoholic beverages.
Liquids should preferably be taken up to half an hour before and after meals. The recommended amount of water needed varies between 1.5 and 2 L per day. If you have any difficulty drinking water, see what you can do here.
3. Do Physical Activity
The type of exercise is not the most important, but if you take every opportunity to burn calories whenever possible, it is very important that you practice an activity at least 3 times a week. Doing some daily activities can make a difference, so try:
- Climb stairs instead of the elevator;
- Get off one stop before work or school and walk the rest of the way;
- Go out for a 10 minute walk after lunch;
- Take the dog for a walk at night.
To increase the energy expenditure, try to make walks of at least 30 minutes, 3 times a week, since it is one of the best physical exercises to lose weight, but also do some resistance exercises to complement the training. Know some easy exercises to do in a few minutes and that helps to leave the abdomen flat in: Abdominales hipopresivos.
4. Eat Everything but in Moderation
The body needs all the nutrients, so in the diets in which carbohydrates are banned they make the weight increase again a short time later. The best tips are:
- Prefer milk and skim milk products;
- Add seeds in juices and yoghurts such as linseed and chia;
- Eat nuts, such as peanuts, almonds, nuts;
- Choose only one carbohydrate source per meal;
- Eat raw salad before lunch and dinner;
- Eat at least 3 fruits per day.
Even in small amounts during the day, fruits and vegetables provide many fibers and vitamins so it helps you lose weight and lose your belly.
5. Do not be Hungry
Making small meals every 3 hours may seem exaggerated, but it is true that hunger does not appear. In this way dividing the food portions help to reduce the weight. Follow the following tips:
- Place reminders on the cell phone or in the calendar notifying them that it is time to eat;
- Always keep nuts or natural fruits in your purse or backpack, which are easy snacks to do on the street;
- The best snacks are 1 fruit + 5 cookies without filling or 1 low-fat yogurt + 1 wholemeal bread with peanut butter.
How to Lose Weight Healthily
If losing weight is very difficult, the ideal thing is to consult an endocrinologist to analyze if the thyroid gland is functioning correctly. In addition to this, a good idea is to consult a nutritionist or a nutritionist to develop an individualized diet according to your needs.
In cases where there is a health problem such as gastritis, asthma, osteoporosis or even a limitation of mobility, the guidance and advice of doctors is essential to reconcile the diet with the use of medicines and with the proper adaptation to the disease, so that in this way it is possible to lose weight by improving the quality of life.