Connect your bank Account to QuickBooks and manage your transactions. QuickBooks gives a quick response when you work on the transactions that are paired with QuickBooks. You can keep your business reports up to date and invest your valuable time in a better place.
Here we are going to learn about how to connect your bank account with QuickBooks. We are providing some simple steps that will help you connect your account to QuickBooks. By simply adding your account to QuickBooks, you can simply eliminate data entry and data usage dependency
.QuickBooks get more knowledge about QuickBooks online. After adding your account, you will be surprised about its work and other related and beneficial features. Now, let’s Start the steps and enhance your business Books. You can also add your bank account to QuickBooks through the direct feed.
Are you trying to connect your bank account to QuickBooks? Although this is a simple process, but anyone can face problems and errors while doing so. Any number of QuickBooks versions you use may cause some errors by adding your credit card/bank account to QuickBooks products such as QuickBooks Error Code 102, etc.
Though Accounting helpline offers separate support for such issues through QuickBooks Error Support Number 1-855-441-4417.
However, here we will help you some steps and learn how to add your bank account / credit card with the help of QuickBooks Software.
Here given two ways to connect Intuit Quickbooks with your bank account/credit card.
- Through the banking section.
- Through the charts of your accounts.
Steps for linking the bank/credit card through the banking section.
Log In to your Intuit QuickBooks software.
- Select to choose Banking from the left menu and click ‘Add Account’ and then Search.
- Select your financial institution from the list.
- Submit your organization’s website and user login id and password for ‘continue’.
- To complete security verification for your bank, select ‘Connect to securely’.
- Select the bank symbol and click on the account type ‘drone-down’ list to select your bank or credit card. You can click to select + Add New to create one.
- By selecting ‘Connect’, QuickBooks will automatically download transactions for the last 90 days.
Steps to link the existing bank account through the charts of accounts.
- Open Quickbooks and choose to click the gear icon from the top.
- Click on the chart of accounts and select the bank you want to connect to the Action column.
- Click to choose the Account History (or View Registers) drop-down and select Connect Bank.
- End Bank Connecting Process by Following Signals.
You can update the transaction download at any time after joining the bank.
By following the steps above, anyone can easily add a cookbook to a bank account. If you still face this error or face any problem during the process, then you can reach the Accounting Helpline Support Team on the QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1-855-441-4417 and the specialist will have the shortest time Will solve your query within. So, Don’t wait and avail benefit from Quickbooks features with accounting team support.