Every bride dream of looking like a goddess on her wedding celebrations because they are the center of attention and the entire crowd’s attention is directed towards her. Her arrival at every gathering is much anticipated and awaited. Therefore, she cannot compromise on her looks. It is important that she chooses the right outfit and style it well to look her gorgeous best. However, it is not possible for them to dress in heavily embellished sarees or lehengas on every occasion. This is where beautiful salwar kameez comes to the rescue which is perfect to make her look stunning on every occasion. Visit website Lashkaraa.com and find inspiration for your newly wedded bride look.
Occasionwear salwar kameez comes in a variety of styles and silhouettes. From ornate necklines to printed patterns, classic churidars to flared palazzos, the options are endless. With so much variety, there is no need to compromise on comfort and you can still look stylish and glamorous. Here is a sneak peek to some scintillating salwar kameez styles that will certainly fetch you some flattering compliments and get you all the attention you deserve.
1. Sprightly Shararas: The latest fad in Indian fashion wear is shararas. For those unfamiliar, it is a three-piece outfit like any other salwar suit, but it comes with flared lowered pants and short tunic. It is a gorgeous outfit and embellished dupattas and kurtis are a typical characteristic of this outfit. This attire is generally worn to weddings and festive celebrations because of its luxe and opulent appeal. Since it is a heavily embellished attire, it is suggested to style it appropriately. Do not overdo it with jewelry or heavy makeup. Keep it subtle to maintain a sophisticated look.
2. The frisky ghararas: People often confuse shararas with ghararas. However, they are entirely different and perfect for someone with flamboyant taste and demeanor. If you want to add drama to your salwar kameez collection, this style is perfect for you. They are like a welcome change to lehengas and salwar suits. With a voluminous flare, ghararas are seriously majestic in appeal. Previously, women of royal families wore this ensemble on special occasions. It has a queenly feel that could make you look like a princess out of a fairy-tale.
3. Floor-grazing Anarkali: One of the most magnificent versions of salwar kameez is long-length Anarkali suit. These types of dresses are all about elegance and style. The silhouette is designed to enhance the natural waistline of the wearer and make her look nothing less than a royal. You can choose from vibrant, festive colors and wear it on various occasions like dinners, dates, parties, and pujas. The best part about Anarkali is that they are extremely versatile. It can be worn in a traditional manner with churidar or even with skirts and wide-flared palazzo for a formal look. Pair them up with just the right number of baubles. Chandelier earrings and cocktail rings are all you need to look gorgeous in these attires.
4. Classic Patiala salwar suit: Salwar kameez has evolved over time. Several new designs and patterns have taken over the traditional ones. However, a good-old Patiala salwar suit is a perfect ensemble for traditional rituals and ceremonies which you must be a part of as the new bride. Suave and subtle colors and heavy dupatta are perfect to make you look like a gorgeous newly wedded. Such an ensemble is certainly going to melt the hearts of your beloved parents and in-laws. This simple and traditional attire will definitely impress your family as you fabulous in a traditional way.
5. Cape town: India is a land of festivities and celebrations. There are going to be several such occasions where you must look fashionable and beautiful. Cousin’s wedding, parties, engagements, baby showers, and festive celebrations are going to become a part of your social life. And on such events, you must put your best foot forward and look like a fashionista. Add a whiff of magic to your wardrobe with cape sleeves salwar kameez. These are trendy and glamorous in its own right and can be substituted for a western gown or dress. Cape sleeves are a raging trend and women are ditching conventional salwar kameez for this.
6. Brightly hued skirts and kurtas: Another popular way to adorn salwar kameez is by pairing long kurtas with ethnic skirts. Such attire are more popular among the women of middle-aged women who want to look stylish in a traditional way. A long printed or embroidered kurta paired with a full-length and flowy skirt and raw silk dupatta in contrasting shades is all you need to make a statement of your own. This ensemble is gorgeous in every way and makes for an elegant choice of clothing. Unlike other kinds of salwar kameez, this is not a very common outfit.
7. Boho magic: For free-spirited and modern brides, bohemian style ethnic wear is a must-have. Standout frill silhouettes and earthy prints are all you need for a unique look. Choose eclectic prints and patterns and asymmetric silhouettes to enliven up your wardrobe. Several renowned designers are using bohemian fashion-inspired designs for their latest collection and reinventing Indian fashion wear. Colorful and vibrant as it is, it will add a whiff of refreshing, youthful charm to your personality.
Apart from these designs, layered style, palazzos, shimmer and sparkle, and edgy fishtail style kurtas are some other patterns to experiment with. Salwar kameez is a gorgeous attire that has become staple wear for Indian women over the decades. However, the younger generation is reinventing it to suit their modern tastes and needs. It is important to remember, your trousseau outfits are not just dresses, it is the key to creating the first impression in your family. Therefore, these designs must resonate with your true personality. So, pick your favorite styles and get ready to enrapture the heart of your man.